Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions"). Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the person who wishes to register agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and when our company approves this, the use registration is completed.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users are responsible for properly managing their user IDs and passwords for this service.
- Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
- As consideration for the paid portion of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by our company and displayed on this website by the method specified by our company.
- If the user delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay a late payment charge at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user must not do the following acts.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Promotion, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not permitted by the Company
- Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, or natural disaster.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the user from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the user's registration. shall be
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company
- When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
Article 9 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company (excluding gross negligence). We are not responsible for damages (including cases where we foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.